Minutes from the November 30, 2006 regular board meeting
Communications & Correspondence
- A letter was presented from the Peoria County Dept. of Planning & Zoning requesting members for the Six Small Planning Areas. No action taken.
- There was a brief discussion about the trailer parked on property off Cameron Lane. As this is a temporary situation no action needed.
- The Supervisor reported on the Peoria County Board of Appeals tax protest hearing involving CF Industries and Goldschmidt Chemical held Nov. 2, 2006.
- The clerk reported on a meeting held Nov. 2, 2006 presented by Ill. River Valley Council of Gov't the topic being the Proposed Electric Rate Increase.
- Township Tax Levy Ord. #06-11 was adopted.
- Road District Tax Levy Ord. #06-12 was adopted.
- Consent for Tax Levy Increase Ord. #06-13 was adopted.
- Brief discussion on Peoria County Township Officials Dinner to be held Dec. 17 2006. The payment for this was approved as well as the purchase of a door prize.
- Gift Certificates for employees were approved.