Minutes from the February 22, 2007 regular board meeting
- Communications & Correspondence
- The Board discussed the meeting which was held on Tues. Feb. 20th, 2007 at the Mapleton Village Hall. The members who attended shared what had been discussed concerning the Mapleton Port Authority Development.
- Road Business
- The Road Commissioner shared information about the latest snow fall and the problems with equipment and the road salt.
- The Road Commissioner also presented information about the claim with FEMA on the Dec. 1st, 2006 snowfall.
- The Road Commissioner presented information on the damage to the maintenance building from the Dec. 1st 2006 snowstorm and that an insurance check had been received.
- New Business
- A motion was made and seconded to approve the Schedule of Hollis Township Meetings for the fiscal year April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2008. Upon call this was approved.